In this area you will find examples and articles about matters related to policy and best practices. Items such as how to build a narrative budget,”Why do an annual audit?, or “What questions should our congregation be able to answer about money?” will be found here.
- Building a Narrative Budget
- Narrative Budget Examples (Also found in the Building a Narrative Budget resources)
- Sample Campaign Letters
- Thirty-six Questions You Should Be Able to Answer About Money in Your Church
- Creating an Environment for Hearing Stewardship Sermons (video) From the Symposium on Preaching Stewardship as Good News, 2012
- Electronic Giving
- Electronic Giving Cards – for people who wish to participate in the offering but use EFT or other electronic means for making their gifts.
- Please Pass the (Digital) Offering Plate