Created To Be a Steward is a 12 month stewardship emphasis for congregations that seeks to explore four major themes of biblical stewardship:
- Self-Care (January – March)
- Earth Care (April – June)
- Resource Management (July – September)
- Gospel Sharing [Evangelism] (October – December).
It is a dynamic resource, with fresh installments made each quarter as the year progresses. It includes most elements of an annual financial stewardship campaign along with commitment elements that focus on other aspects of stewardship. The intention is to keep the stewardship conversation alive throughout the year by providing preaching, teaching, and personal practice resources.
What will I have access to by signing up?
- Our Campaign Guidance information
- Our Quarterly Worship Resources
- Access to our discussion forum to connect with others in similar ministries.